Sunday 2 December 2012

China Glaze - It's A Trap-eze

China Glaze's holiday offering this year was with Cirque Du Soleil's release of World's Away 3D.

I adore Cirque Du Soleil. I was lucky enough to see 'O' while in Vegas and so the love affair began. Now whenever they're in the UK I try and go to the show.

So when I saw this collaboration I couldn't pass up. I got three colours off eBay and today I have the fabulous It's A Trap-eze. A gorgeous multicoloured glitter suspended in a milky white base. This is truly unique and such fun. I used three coats and topped it off with a couple of clear coats to smooth the texture.

Even in an extensive nail polish collection this is definitely one that will stand out!

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous nail varnish! Love the colours

    Josie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete