Saturday 4 February 2012

Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in 75 - Dragon



So long after seeing all the hype about this particular shade of chanel rouge allure laque I decided I had to have it. Unfortunately it is being discontinued (goodness knows why) so I struggled to find it. There seemed to be none available on any of my normal online retailers and I'm always a bit reluctant to try sites I haven't heard of. One night on my way home from work I popped into my local John Lewis and enquired about Dragon, but there wasn't anyone who worked for chanel around so I asked someone else but they couldn't find any. I thought it was a lost cause, but the following day I had 20 minutes to kill before my train so I thought I'd try again on the off chance. And shock horror, the Chanel assistant found me one hiding in the wrong drawer. It was like it was meant to be.



So today I have been sat at home, sorting through my makeup collection and waiting for the snow to come, testing it out.

On first look it is the most amazing red colour, with the perfect level of gloss. Unlike some reds I think it is perfect for day time as well as evening wear.
I am in love.


It's so comfortable, I barely feel like I'm wearing it.
Since 2 o'clock this afternoon it has made it through several glasses of pepsi max, a bottle of beer or two and a tofu stirfry. Only now at 8 o'clock has it started to lose its glossiness and has become a little dry. But the colour is still there!
Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Dragon is simply perfect and if you don't already have it then I recommend rushing out to get one (or two while you still can)
I got mine for £25 at John Lewis, I believe selected Boots counters still have some in stock too

No comments:

Post a Comment