Sunday 5 February 2012

Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Static

This is the product that made me fall head over heels for Illamasqua, they certainly do not take their slogan, "Make-up for your alter ego", lightly.


I first saw this years ago when they first arrived in Selfridges, I swatched it and instantly knew I had to have it. Unfortunately I was a poor student back then so it took me a while before I could make it mine. But mine it became.


Illamasqua describes pure pigments as: A metallic, high-shine, pure-colour powder that highlights eyes, cheeks and brows. Mix with eyeshadow or blusher or use on its own to intense effect.

I simply never tire of using this. Your choice of base changes the colour and effect of this incredibly. It really is so versitile.





Picture showing Static on different bases. L-R: Mac's Let's Skate Paint Pot, Illasmasqua's Cream Pigment in Dab, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk, MUFE eyeshadow in #92


Static is described as Iridescent pink/silver


At first glance looks white, but look closer and its whitey, pinky, lilac shimmery beauty.
It's hard to photograph just how sparkly and chameleon like the colour is.


If you get the chance to have a play with the Illamasqua pure pigments I am sure you would fall in love just as I have. And if there is one colour everyone should try, it's Static.

Avaliable for £15.50 online or instore from Illamasqua or Selfridges

No comments:

Post a Comment