Sunday 5 February 2012

Nars Blush in Orgasm



Another cult item in my collection. The always talked about Nars Blush in Orgasm.

It's a beautiful pink with micro gold particles which add the perfect amount of sheen.

The pink is perfect for giving a slightly flushed looked without being too pink. It's just perfect for everyday wear.



Depending on my mood I'll wear it on its own swept over my cheek bones, or just on the apples of my cheeks layered over a bronzer.

I find that it wears for hours, only at the end of a working day do I feel that I need more on, but then that tends to go with any makeup I'd be wearing.

It's very finely milled so incredibly easy to blend meaning you can have as much or as little colour as you want.





Picture: Left: Nars Orgasm swatched heavily, Right: Nars Orgasm blended out


If you're new to Nars then this is as good a place as any to start!


Avaliable at Nars priced £21

No comments:

Post a Comment