Sunday 19 February 2012

Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Silk Eyeshadow - #4 Pulp Fiction


These have been on my radar for a while now, they get talked about alot on beauty blogs all over. So whilst in Selfridges on monday, after seeing nothing to spend my pennies on in Mac, I took a wander over to the armani counter. I was in my element swatching. The colours and feel to this product is incredible.
Silky smooth, almost a cream but still a powder.
So incredibly pigmented and claim to be long wearing.

And long wearing they are. After about 14 hours of wearing mine (with no base at all) it hadn't budged one little bit. Not even a tiny crease in sight. Trully incredible.

#4 is a gorgeous pewtery silver, in the pot it appears to have flecks of pink, but these don't really translate when wearing.

The lady who served me on the counter was lovely. I asked for the eyeshadow I wanted and she collected it for me, along with 3 lipstick samples. The transaction was plesant and as it was valentines week I got heart chocolates in my bag too.

I asked if they had any foundation samples, and she said that she would be happy to match me. And then proceeded to give me two shades in one foundation as well as a sample of their latest foundation.
A very generous offering of samples, one that Mac could well take a lesson from (I often get dismissed when asking for samples, even if I have spent money there)

I'll be more than happy to visit the counter in Selfridges again and will try out more products from their range. Although highly priced this product certainly shows why.

I look forward to adding more to my collection (in fact, I already have another two on their way to me!)

Avaliable from Selfridges priced £26

No comments:

Post a Comment