Monday 20 February 2012

Glossy Box - February 2012


As many of you will already know, Glossy Box is a monthly subscription that costs £10 (+P&P)
For this money each month you will receive a box with five beauty samples. These can be anything from makeup to skin care to bath products.

In each box you get a little card with a little information about each of the products included in the box.
This is what it had to say this month:

1) Duwop - Venom Gloss - Combining subtle tinted lipgloss with DuWop's Lip Venom to create Venom Gloss

2) Dr Bronner - Magic Liquid Soup - A combination of organic extra virgin coconut, olive, jojoba and hemp oils, together with pure essential oils

3) Paul Mitchell - Round Trip - This liquid curl definer is fast-drying for enhanced curls in an instant.....

4) BM Beauty - Pure Minerals Eyeshadow - Award winning pure mineral eyeshadow. Cruelty free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

5) Como Shambhala - Invigorate Body Lotion - A revitalising blend of essential oils that puts you in a perfectly uplifted mood

I was so excited when I came home from work to find this months box waiting for me. But I'll admit it left me a little underwhelmed.
Two of the products I just have no interest in (the smells really put me off)
The eyeshadow sample is of a shade that I already have so many of, it would've been nice to have had something a little different.
The lipgloss is nice and I'll prob use it to layer over lipstick at some point
And finally the Paul Mitchell sample. I love this brand, it's my go to hair brand. I just think it's a shame that they chose to include something for curly hair rather than something a bit more universal such as a smoothing, finishing serum or a volume booster. I will still happily give it a go, but it may be a while until I can be bothered to curl my hair.

The was a final note in the box about checking glossybox.co.uk/mysterybox after 24th Feb.
Hopefully this'll lead to a really good surprise and hopefully March's box will bring products to wow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment