Wednesday 8 February 2012

Dior Colourblocking Look

I was flicking through some makeup images that I saved on my computer and came across and old Christian Dior shot from one of their summer collection catwalk shows (I believe it was 2011)
Instantly I wanted to try the yellow version, especially as chartreuse is one of the colours for this coming season!

So at 10.30 at night I decided I'd give it ago (seeing as it doesn't strike me as being all that work friendly!)
Apologies for the less that great photo quality, I haven't really got much in the way of decent lighting so had to try and improvise a bit.

Face:
Chanel Vitalumiere in 20
Illamasqua Powder Blush in Complex

Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Mac eyeshadow in Three Ring Yellow
with Mac eyeshadow in Chrome Yellow layered on top
Urban Decay 24/7 liquid eyeliner in Perversion
Collection 2000 Big False Lash Effect Mascara

Lips:
Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Titivate
Mac Lipstick in Girl About Town

No comments:

Post a Comment